- Municipal Court
Littlefield Municipal Court is a non-court of record Court and is the Judicial branch of government.
Your signature on your citation is NOT a plea of guilty. It is a promise to appear in court. You may make contact with the Court no earlier than the next business day after the date the citation was issued and no longer than the date noted on your citation as the date to appear (usually 10 business days after the citation was issued).
Please note Court hours. We are not open during the lunch hour. If these hours are not suitable, call to discuss the possibility of an alternate appointment.
Juveniles MUST appear in person with a parent or legal guardian.
Methods of payment include cash, money order, or credit/debit cards. Other options are available, but those must be discussed at the time you contact the Court.
Cases filed in the Municipal Court include, but are not limited to:
- Traffic, Parking and Non-Parking violations
- Class C misdemeanors
- Violations of City ordinances filed by Police, Fire (Fire Marshall), City Manager, Code Enforcement and Animal Control
Local Rules and Conduct
The following will not be allowed
- Weapons - guns, knives, scissors, tools or any other dangerous item
- Cell phones, tablets, personal computers, pagers, recording devices or cameras
- Tobacco/nicotine products, including vape equipment
- Food or drinks
- Bags, purses, sacks, backpacks (If they are brought in - they are subject to being searched)
- Shorts, short skirts, short dresses or cut-offs
- Low cut, sleeveless or revealing shirts/blouses or dresses
- Excessively baggy clothing and no pants worn below the waistline
- Clothing with offensive, vulgar, racist, sexist, obscene, lewd or suggestive words, slogans, depictions or pictures
- Hats, caps, bandannas or headgear
- Language considered to be (or includes) cursing, foul, offensive, vulgar, obscene, lewd, suggestive, racist, sexist, loud, disruptive or abusive
- Actions that are vulgar, offensive, obscene, lewd, suggestive, racist, sexist, disruptive